Re: anybody still out there? and, goats!

  • amisegna
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 14, 2007
      Hmm - for some reason, my messages were bouncing, so I just got this.
      We found a lady in town who has several new babies, and we just bought
      two. There is nothing cuter than one-week-old pygmy goats! Of course,
      we couldn't take them yet, but that's okay because our pen needs a
      major overhaul! Her name is Sharon and her phone # is 921-1909

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "roquemoma"