Re: anybody still out there? and, goats!

  • roquemoma
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 12 2:57 PM
      > maybe plan some all-age family hikes to mountains this spring...
      > interested???

      We don't have teens but we'd be interested in some all age family hikes
      to the mountains. There's a BLM trail about a mile up the road from
      our house, there's a 2 mile loop and a 3 mile loop, and it's a
      beautiful hike.
      Thanks,
      Rachel
    • roquemoma
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 12 2:58 PM
        What kind of bunnies are they?
        Rachel
      • cassieandmom
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 12 8:20 PM
          Trail sounds wonderful. As weather warms, count us in!!!
          And re: goats There's a texas homeschool family with pygmy goats.
          Might want to contact them directly - we don't know them well.
          Their email is angels4animals@...

          at --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "roquemoma"

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 14 9:32 AM
            The bunnies are all black in color. I believe they are black New
            Zealand rabbits, but I can't be sure. A graduate student found the
            mother in his yard, but could keep her and so we adopted her. About a
            week later she gave birth to the bunnies.

            We took them to the doctor for a check up last week. They are all
            healthy and we found out that rabbits can be spayed or neutered.

            Our two kids love holding the baby rabbits. They are very cute and
            soft and used to being handled now (even by our toddler).

            Let me know if you have any other questions,

            Bruce

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 14 9:33 AM
              Count us in for the all ages hike!

              It sounds great!

              Bruce

              <teachingmama8@...> wrote:

              > > maybe plan some all-age family hikes to mountains this spring...
              > > interested???
              >
              > We don't have teens but we'd be interested in some all age family hikes
              > to the mountains. There's a BLM trail about a mile up the road from
              > our house, there's a 2 mile loop and a 3 mile loop, and it's a
              > beautiful hike.
              > Thanks,
              > Rachel

            • amisegna
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 14 9:12 PM
                Hmm - for some reason, my messages were bouncing, so I just got this.
                We found a lady in town who has several new babies, and we just bought
                two. There is nothing cuter than one-week-old pygmy goats! Of course,
                we couldn't take them yet, but that's okay because our pen needs a
                major overhaul! Her name is Sharon and her phone # is 921-1909