anybody still out there? and, goats!

  • amisegna
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6, 2007
      Did we disband the group and I didn't get the message? Or is everyone
      just super busy??

      Anyway, I remember someone on this list had pygmy goats...would that
      person please contact me? amisegna1@.... Thanks!
    • Theresa
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 7, 2007
        We're still in (and hoping to get together with homeschooled teens) or
        maybe plan some all-age family hikes to mountains this spring...
        interested???
        Good luck finding goats... I vaguely remember something about someone
        having milkgoats...I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.

        Theresa

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "amisegna" <amisegna1@...>

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 12, 2007
          Hi everyone!

          We are still here.

          We don't have any goats, but we have black baby bunnies that we are
          trying to find homes for. They are three weeks old and will be ready
          to adopt in 2 more weeks.

          -- Bruce

          --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Theresa"
          <cassieandmom@...> wrote:

          > We're still in (and hoping to get together with homeschooled teens) or
          > maybe plan some all-age family hikes to mountains this spring...
          > interested???
          > Good luck finding goats... I vaguely remember something about someone
          > having milkgoats...I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.
          >
          > Theresa
          >
          > --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "amisegna" <amisegna1@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Did we disband the group and I didn't get the message? Or is
          > everyone
          > > just super busy??
          > >
          > > Anyway, I remember someone on this list had pygmy goats...would that
          > > person please contact me? amisegna1@ Thanks!

        • roquemoma
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 12, 2007
            We would like to acquire some pygmy goats this spring, and also make
            some friends who have some goats so we know who to turn to with
            questions:) Let me know if you have any luck locating any.
            Thanks,
            Rachel
          • roquemoma
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 12, 2007
              > maybe plan some all-age family hikes to mountains this spring...
              > interested???

              We don't have teens but we'd be interested in some all age family hikes
              to the mountains. There's a BLM trail about a mile up the road from
              our house, there's a 2 mile loop and a 3 mile loop, and it's a
              beautiful hike.
              Thanks,
              Rachel
            • roquemoma
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 12, 2007
                What kind of bunnies are they?
                Rachel
              • cassieandmom
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 12, 2007
                  Trail sounds wonderful. As weather warms, count us in!!!
                  And re: goats There's a texas homeschool family with pygmy goats.
                  Might want to contact them directly - we don't know them well.
                  Their email is angels4animals@...

                  at --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "roquemoma"

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 14, 2007
                    The bunnies are all black in color. I believe they are black New
                    Zealand rabbits, but I can't be sure. A graduate student found the
                    mother in his yard, but could keep her and so we adopted her. About a
                    week later she gave birth to the bunnies.

                    We took them to the doctor for a check up last week. They are all
                    healthy and we found out that rabbits can be spayed or neutered.

                    Our two kids love holding the baby rabbits. They are very cute and
                    soft and used to being handled now (even by our toddler).

                    Let me know if you have any other questions,

                    Bruce

                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 14, 2007
                      Count us in for the all ages hike!

                      It sounds great!

                      Bruce

                      <teachingmama8@...> wrote:

                      > > maybe plan some all-age family hikes to mountains this spring...
                      > > interested???
                      >
                      > We don't have teens but we'd be interested in some all age family hikes
                      > to the mountains. There's a BLM trail about a mile up the road from
                      > our house, there's a 2 mile loop and a 3 mile loop, and it's a
                      > beautiful hike.
                      > Thanks,
                      > Rachel

                    • amisegna
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 14, 2007
                        Hmm - for some reason, my messages were bouncing, so I just got this.
                        We found a lady in town who has several new babies, and we just bought
                        two. There is nothing cuter than one-week-old pygmy goats! Of course,
                        we couldn't take them yet, but that's okay because our pen needs a
                        major overhaul! Her name is Sharon and her phone # is 921-1909