LOVE ...LOVE...NOT QUITE WHAT SOME THINK!

  • mark_edward_tapscott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2006
      Hello,  I've noticed that a number of people accuse others of not acting in a "loving" manner toward each other.  Do you practice the warm and fuzzy "new age" way of Love?

      To be honest, it's a little sickening!

      Most people seem to have no idea what true love of God is.

      Its true meaning seems to have been lost.

      It's about time someone gets it right.  These people sure did.

      http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/INV7Q0RRRR.html