Re: Monthly Meetings

  • annamarierw
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2006
      Actually I am not sure about the P.E.
      I thought that the co-op was in Las Cruces?? I am not sure now.... Do
      you actually know for sure that it is in El Paso? One of the events is
      @ the Mesilla Park Recreation Center and one is @ the El Paso Electric
      company which I am pretty sure are both here. Also they talked about
      the corn maze which is here and the fair. Any info that you come across
      please let me know. Also could I send you a personal e-mail to ask you
      a few questions? If not I understand. Just wanted to ask you a few
      questions that are not related to the group.

      Annamarie
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 20, 2006
        OK, the history and Five-in-a-Row co-ops are in El Paso. The co-op with the
        field trips (maze, fair, El Paso Electric) have their meetings at the
        Mesilla Park Rec Center in Las Cruces. PE is in Las Cruces. The first PE
        is tomorrow, Aug. 21, at Spitz Park. I got a detailed PE schedule in the
        mail, so if you have specific questions about PE, let me know.

        I know it's confusing. I'll try to email updates as I get them.

        Melani
      • melissa hart