Monthly Meetings

  • moonmomma55
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 11 9:43 PM
      Hello All,
      I am new to this group and have no idea of when, and where the monthly
      meetings are held... I am really looking forward to meeting all of
      you.. Please let me know...
      Thanks
      Melissa
    • annamarierw
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 13 5:42 PM
        Hi Melissa,
        Welcome to the group My name is Annamarie, I have 2 daughters one
        7 and one 5. How old are your little ones can't wait to meet you. Have
        you heard of the co-op stuff that is going on??
      • melissa hart
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 16 9:25 PM
          Hello Annamarie,
          I have two boys: Kardal is 9 years old, and Kyan is just 13 months. Yes I read about the co-op stuff for the fall, but it's in ElPaso so we probably wont participate in that. However, I am interested in the P.E. group, and attending the monthy meetings, and other things here, and there. I know that the monthly meetings are held at the Mesilla Valley Rec Center , and I belive that it is the 3rd Friday of the month, but I am not sure of the time, do you know? Anyway, I look forward to meeting you.
          Namastee,
          Melissa

          annamarierw <annamarierw@...> wrote:
          Hi Melissa,
          Welcome to the group My name is Annamarie, I have 2 daughters one
          7 and one 5. How old are your little ones can't wait to meet you. Have
          you heard of the co-op stuff that is going on??

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • annamarierw
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 20 10:19 AM
            Actually I am not sure about the P.E.
            I thought that the co-op was in Las Cruces?? I am not sure now.... Do
            you actually know for sure that it is in El Paso? One of the events is
            @ the Mesilla Park Recreation Center and one is @ the El Paso Electric
            company which I am pretty sure are both here. Also they talked about
            the corn maze which is here and the fair. Any info that you come across
            please let me know. Also could I send you a personal e-mail to ask you
            a few questions? If not I understand. Just wanted to ask you a few
            questions that are not related to the group.

            Annamarie
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 20 10:30 AM
              OK, the history and Five-in-a-Row co-ops are in El Paso. The co-op with the
              field trips (maze, fair, El Paso Electric) have their meetings at the
              Mesilla Park Rec Center in Las Cruces. PE is in Las Cruces. The first PE
              is tomorrow, Aug. 21, at Spitz Park. I got a detailed PE schedule in the
              mail, so if you have specific questions about PE, let me know.

              I know it's confusing. I'll try to email updates as I get them.

              Melani
            • melissa hart