Thanks

  • annamarierw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 12:24 PM
      Heather,

      Thanks for those little reader books you gave me....Skyler my six
      yr. old loves them and has already read 3 of them. Taylor my 4 yr. old
      loves them too (she pretends to read them). They are great, anyone who
      would like to have some should go by and pick up a couple.. she has
      lots left and they are very cute. Anyway thanks again... Heather I lost
      the paper @ Barnes and Noble that you gave me with the phone # and the
      names on them could you give them to me again if you don't mind.
      Thanks
      Annamarie