???

  • annamarierw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2006
      Just wondering haw may kids are there in the 6th grade and how many are
      between the ages of 4-7?
    • Amissa Burton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2006
        My kids are ages 6 and 3.  We live in El Paso.

        annamarierw <annamarierw@...> wrote:
        Just wondering haw may kids are there in the 6th grade and how many are
        between the ages of 4-7?

        **Amissa- Yoga Addicted, Homeschooling Mommy of 2**
             "Minds, like parachutes, function best when open."
        Lilypie Baby Ticker
         Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker