New Member

  • moonmomma55
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 12:57 PM
      Hello all,
      My name is Melissa we moved to Las Cruces last October. After a lot of
      frustration with the public schools here, we have decided to
      homeschool. It is something that my husband and I have been concidering
      for quite some time. This year we are taking the plunge. We have two
      boys Kardal is 9 and Kyan is almost a year. This is a really big step
      and we sure can use some support. I heard that this group has monthly
      meetings. Do you still meet throughout the summer? Where can I find a
      schedual of meeting times and places?
      Thank You
      Melissa
    • yduhigg
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2007
        Hello! I just joined the lascruceshomeschool group. I have a 3 1/2
        year old son that I am homeschooling. Is there any regular activities
        scheduled appropriate for this age group (perhaps a park day)?

        Yvonne
      • jonkim28
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2009
          Hi, My name is Kim James.
          We recently moved to the Las Cruces from Las Vegas. I have been homeschooling my 17 y/o daughter (w/Down Syndrome) for about 2 years. I recently embarked on homeschooling my youngest daughter, age 4. I am still fairly new to homeschooling as my older daughter education is fairly fluid. However, my youngest needs structure so any guidance would be great.
          Thanks
          Kim James