welcome back sonya!

  • Heather Rische
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2006
      Hi Sonya- i think I met you at a CPR recert for midwives. I look
      forward to your arrival. I have a ten yr old, who is dying for more
      friends his age. As you might recall, we started with
      Waldorf/Unschooling, and are now pretty structured (compared to where
      we started). Hopefully we'll have something to share, I can definitely
      introduce you to homeschoolers I know, and there are a few groups in
      town, as well.

      Heather Rische, LM, CPM
      Special Projects Manager
      Mountain View Market