Is there a moderator for this group?

  • aerinsmammy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2006
      I was wondering what controls there were in place here - I seem to
      remember having to apply to join (maybe I remember incorrectly), but
      I've noticed some fringe element popping up now and then. Kinda scary
      thinking that just anyone can see posts, including those regarding
      personal information, or locations of activities.
    • Margarita
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2006
        Hi Corinne,

        I don't know about a moderator, one's listed but I do know I was able
        to read all posts before joining. All posts are completely available
        to non-members right now.

        Margarita

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "aerinsmammy" <jdangina@.