ABOVE THE LAW AND BEYOND BELIEF

  • mark_edward_tapscott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      As documented by the following link, America is

      once again conspiring to murder Vince Diehl whom

      I believe to be a prophet of The Most High GOD.

      What's being done to him will stagger your imagination

      If you wonder WHY America is being subjected to such
      horrendous weather, this should more than explain it.

      http://www.america-in-prophecy.com/petetion.html

      "Everyone who passes by will be astonished
      .
      Their eyes will bulge, their jaws will drop
      .
      and they will wag their HEADS at what I,

      The Lord, your GOD, will do to your land"

      .

      TOUCH NOT MY PROPHET !!
      .