AND. WATCH. AMERICA. DO NOTHING. TO. STOP. IT. !!!

  • mark_edward_tapscott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      .
      The link I am providing, along with the links provided within that
      link, document just how worthless your rights as an American have
      become.

      Moreover, I'm willing to bet that not only will those professing to
      stand for human rights not do anything to try to help this man, I am
      willing to bet that most of those professing to stand for human
      rights
      won't even bother to READ it !!!

      Therefore its no wonder we as American citizens are valued as nothing
      more than consumers, and that our children are being used as nothing
      more than cannon fodder !!

      We as a PEOPLE have brought this on ourselves !!
      .
      .

      THIS, VERY SADLY, IS WHAT WE AS A PEOPLE HAVE BECOME !!

      http://www.america-in-
      prophecy.com/Vince_Diehls_Criminal_Complaint.html

      BASED ON THE FOLLOWING LINK AMERICA HAS ALREADY PUT HIM THROUGH
      ENOUGH!

      http://www.america-in-prophecy.com/1_case_study.html