Re: (unknown)

  • desertrose68
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2006
      Hey! I got to alamogordo at least once a week for work. I was
      thinking of taking my daughter with me and dropping her off at the
      library while I do some home visits. It's never long. I'll look
      for you there :)
      Rose

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "AMI SEGNA"
      <amisegna1@...> wrote:

      > Hi Rose! I'm in Alamogordo, homeschooling my 16-year-old daughter.
      I'm also
      > the youth services librarian in Alamo, so some days she comes to
      work with
      > me. I get occasional weekdays off, so if you're ever up this way
      and want to
      > do something together, let me know!
      >
      > Ami
      >

      > >From: "Renee Beltran" <reneebeltran1@...>
      > >To: <lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com>
      > >Subject: RE: [lascruceshomeschool] (unknown)
      > >Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:14:36 -0600
      > >
      > >Hi Rose!! *wave*
      > >
      > >If we can be any help, though I'm a long ways from the teen
      years, let me
      > >know.
      > >
      > >Renee, mom to Fionna and Grady

      3/31/2006

      > >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • AMI SEGNA
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
        Great! If she wants, she can sign up for our summer reading program in May -
        it runs through June and July, it's free, and even if she's not here for
        program days, she can get prizes for reading books.