Re: (unknown)

  • desertrose68
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3 9:47 AM
      Hi Renee!
      Thx for the welcome :)
      Say hi to the family from us! Dani loves Fionna!

      Rose

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Renee Beltran"
      <reneebeltran1@...> wrote:

      > Hi Rose!! *wave*
      >
      > If we can be any help, though I'm a long ways from the teen years,
      let me
      > know.
      >
      > Renee, mom to Fionna and Grady

      3/31/2006

    • AMI SEGNA
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3 1:12 PM
        Hi Rose! I'm in Alamogordo, homeschooling my 16-year-old daughter. I'm also
        the youth services librarian in Alamo, so some days she comes to work with
        me. I get occasional weekdays off, so if you're ever up this way and want to
        do something together, let me know!

        Ami

        >From: "Renee Beltran" <reneebeltran1@...>
        >To: <lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: RE: [lascruceshomeschool] (unknown)
        >Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:14:36 -0600
        >
        >Hi Rose!! *wave*
        >
        >If we can be any help, though I'm a long ways from the teen years, let me
        >know.
        >
        >Renee, mom to Fionna and Grady

      • desertrose68
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3 3:43 PM
          Hey! I got to alamogordo at least once a week for work. I was
          thinking of taking my daughter with me and dropping her off at the
          library while I do some home visits. It's never long. I'll look
          for you there :)
          Rose

          --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "AMI SEGNA"
          <amisegna1@...> wrote:

          > Hi Rose! I'm in Alamogordo, homeschooling my 16-year-old daughter.
          I'm also
          > the youth services librarian in Alamo, so some days she comes to
          work with
          > me. I get occasional weekdays off, so if you're ever up this way
          and want to
          > do something together, let me know!
          >
          > Ami
          >

          > >From: "Renee Beltran" <reneebeltran1@...>
          > >To: <lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com>
          > >Subject: RE: [lascruceshomeschool] (unknown)
          > >Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:14:36 -0600
          > >
          > >Hi Rose!! *wave*
          > >
          > >If we can be any help, though I'm a long ways from the teen
          years, let me
          > >know.
          > >
          > >Renee, mom to Fionna and Grady

          3/31/2006

          > >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • AMI SEGNA
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4 3:52 PM
            Great! If she wants, she can sign up for our summer reading program in May -
            it runs through June and July, it's free, and even if she's not here for
            program days, she can get prizes for reading books.