RE: [lascruceshomeschool] (unknown)

  • Renee Beltran
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3 7:14 AM
      Hi Rose!! *wave*

      If we can be any help, though I'm a long ways from the teen years, let me
      know.

      Renee, mom to Fionna and Grady

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3 9:47 AM
        Hi Renee!
        Thx for the welcome :)
        Say hi to the family from us! Dani loves Fionna!

        Rose

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Renee Beltran"
        <reneebeltran1@...> wrote:

        > Hi Rose!! *wave*
        >
        > If we can be any help, though I'm a long ways from the teen years,
        let me
        > know.
        >
        > Renee, mom to Fionna and Grady

        3/31/2006

      • AMI SEGNA
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3 1:12 PM
          Hi Rose! I'm in Alamogordo, homeschooling my 16-year-old daughter. I'm also
          the youth services librarian in Alamo, so some days she comes to work with
          me. I get occasional weekdays off, so if you're ever up this way and want to
          do something together, let me know!

          Ami

          >From: "Renee Beltran" <reneebeltran1@...>
          >To: <lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: RE: [lascruceshomeschool] (unknown)
          >Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:14:36 -0600
          >
          >Hi Rose!! *wave*
          >
          >If we can be any help, though I'm a long ways from the teen years, let me
          >know.
          >
          >Renee, mom to Fionna and Grady

        • desertrose68
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3 3:43 PM
            Hey! I got to alamogordo at least once a week for work. I was
            thinking of taking my daughter with me and dropping her off at the
            library while I do some home visits. It's never long. I'll look
            for you there :)
            Rose

            --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "AMI SEGNA"
            <amisegna1@...> wrote:

            > Hi Rose! I'm in Alamogordo, homeschooling my 16-year-old daughter.
            I'm also
            > the youth services librarian in Alamo, so some days she comes to
            work with
            > me. I get occasional weekdays off, so if you're ever up this way
            and want to
            > do something together, let me know!
            >
            > Ami
            >

            > >From: "Renee Beltran" <reneebeltran1@...>
            > >To: <lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com>
            > >Subject: RE: [lascruceshomeschool] (unknown)
            > >Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:14:36 -0600
            > >
            > >Hi Rose!! *wave*
            > >
            > >If we can be any help, though I'm a long ways from the teen
            years, let me
            > >know.
            > >
            > >Renee, mom to Fionna and Grady

            3/31/2006

            > >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • AMI SEGNA
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4 3:52 PM
              Great! If she wants, she can sign up for our summer reading program in May -
              it runs through June and July, it's free, and even if she's not here for
              program days, she can get prizes for reading books.