Re: New to home schooling

  • desertrose68
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
      Hi Katie,
      Did you son go to Desert Hills?
      Rose

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, ekcfrench@... wrote:

      > Hi!
      >
      > I decided to homeschool also after the death of my son's teacher,
      which he's really having a hard time accepting. I too have the
      books and lots of encouragement, but I'm lost as to where to begin
      and frightened that I'll mess it up. My son is 9, in 3rd grade
      (held back in 1st), and he has a speech delay. He's a great kid and
      could really benefit from some social interaction with other
      homeschooled kids. Does anyone have any words of wisdom?