relaxed home schoolers!

  • Heather Rische
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      hi there, Katy- I'm Heather, and have a ten year old son as well! We
      live in Cruces, (and monticello, near T or C part time, too) and travel
      to Alamogordo when I have visits with my clients over thataway (I'm a
      midwife, and currently have clients in High Rolls, Tularosa and
      Ruidoso). We are in TKD at Guzman here. We're definitely "relaxed" but
      find that some structure helps us do what we need to do in
      homeschooling. Let us know when you'll next be around, and maybe we can
      meet. My schedule is very packed lately, but I think my son would
      really love to meet another homeschooled boy his age.

      look forward to hearing from you!
      Heather