Looking for Unschoolers/relaxed homeschoolers

  • Katy Jennings
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hello,

      I have introduced myself before, but I figured I had better do it
      again since I never post!

      My name is Katy, I live in Alamogordo. I am a single mom to a 10yo
      boy. I was wondering if there are any unschoolers or very relaxed
      homeschoolers/ groups in the area? We drive to Las Cruces fairly
      often and T or C (Elephant Butte, actually) occasionally, and would
      be willing to go elsewhere too. We have been hermits lately, except
      a pretty tight group of people and I am looking to bust out of our
      rut.

      Do any of you have kids in TaeKwonDo? We belong to an ITA TaeKwonDo
      academy here in Alamo and have been thinking of incorporating a
      visit to the Las Cruces academy into our next trip there.

      Thanks in advance for any info (and feel free to email me privately
      if you would rather).

      Katy
      kjennings95@...