Re: New to home schooling

  • bus_driver_23
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2006
      Thank you for the information. What time do they meet?

      - In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "huhmannb" <bhuhmann@n...>

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2006
        Hi, Bruce and Mary. How did your Canada presentation go? I'm sorry we
        missed it, but Brishen had a fever and needed to stay close to home. Were
        there other country presentations?

        Melani
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 23, 2006
          Hi Melani,

          Sorry to hear that Brishen was ill. Hopefully, he's all better now.

          We had presentations on Japan and Canada and played some winter
          Olympic sports. Bobsledding with red wagons racing each other.
          Hockey with hockey sticks and balls. Etc.

          The Canada presentation went well. I showed off my winter coat that I
          would wear half the year and Penelope's snow pants. We talked about
          the money, government, a brief overview of the history, etc. It
          seemed to be well recieved and the kids asked some great questions.

          Thanks for asking,

          Bruce

          --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Melani Daves Moore"
          <meldamo@...> wrote:

          > Hi, Bruce and Mary. How did your Canada presentation go? I'm sorry we
          > missed it, but Brishen had a fever and needed to stay close to home.
          Were
          > there other country presentations?
          >
          > Melani

        • desertrose68