FW: [SNMHSA] Southwestern New Mexico Regional Science and Engineering Fair Info

  • Renee Beltran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      -----Original Message-----
      From: SNMHSA@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SNMHSA@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      RLescombes
      Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:36 PM
      To: SNMHSA@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SNMHSA] Southwestern New Mexico Regional Science and Engineering
      Fair Info

      Good Afternoon!

      My name is Jennifer Alexander. I am the secretary for the
      Southwestern New Mexico Regional Science and Engineering Fair. The
      Fair Program Coordinator is Karen Mikel. The Fair is a part of the
      NMSU College of Engineering under the directorship of WERC, a
      consortium for environmental education and technology development.

      We would like to invite all the homeschool students in grades 6-12
      in the southwestern region an opportunity to participate in the
      Science Fair. Following is the link to the Southwestern New Mexico
      Science and Engineering Fair website:
      https://corridor.nmsu.edu/scifair/index.html. This website gives
      you all the details and should answer most of your questions. We
      also would also like to send a personal invitation to each
      homeschooler. Is there a possibility of getting a list of names and
      addresses?

      Please feel free to contact myself or Karen. Our email address is
      scifair@....

      The WERC phone number is 800-523-5996 or 505-646-2038.

      We are looking forward to hearing from you.

      Warm regards,

      Jennifer and Karen

      Yahoo! Groups Links