Re: Saturday

  • aerinsmammy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2005
      Hi!!
      We didn't realize that we were there with one of "the group"
      today!! Erin (and baby sister) had a great time with Kateri. She
      was very sweet and fun; she sang us her favorite Christmas song,
      too! Erin really enjoyed it. She has a good time with younger and
      older kids, so their age isn't important to her. Hope we can meet
      up next time - is there one next week, or will everyone call out
      because of Christmas? I'm game if anyone else is.
      -Corinne

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Margarita"
      <sraolivares@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Corinne,
      >
      > I wish I'd been able to meet you this Saturday! I was catching up
      with
      > house work when my husband informed me he was going to the park
      with
      > Kateri. Since it was just after noon I didn't mention he might
      meet
      > some homeschoolers or he would've introduced himself (sorry, he's
      Bob,
      > btw.) They we're gone for hours and hours but she was very happy
      when
      > she got home and told me she played with "a girl named Erin". I'm
      > sorry Erin didn't have a playmate her age at the park today but
      please
      > tell her Kateri sends her a hug and that she absolutely made her
      > weekend! :) Thanks!
      > Hope to meet you next time,
      >
      > Margarita

    • Margarita
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2005
        Hi Corinne,

        I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier. Between Christmas
        and illnesses, time just flies by. If the weather and
        our health cooperate I'm hoping to make it this Sat.
        again around 2:00.

        Hope everyone's well and enjoying some well deserved
        time off during the holidays.

        Margarita