Saturday

  • Margarita
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2005
      Hi Corinne,

      I wish I'd been able to meet you this Saturday! I was catching up with
      house work when my husband informed me he was going to the park with
      Kateri. Since it was just after noon I didn't mention he might meet
      some homeschoolers or he would've introduced himself (sorry, he's Bob,
      btw.) They we're gone for hours and hours but she was very happy when
      she got home and told me she played with "a girl named Erin". I'm
      sorry Erin didn't have a playmate her age at the park today but please
      tell her Kateri sends her a hug and that she absolutely made her
      weekend! :) Thanks!
      Hope to meet you next time,

      Margarita
    • aerinsmammy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2005
        Hi!!
        We didn't realize that we were there with one of "the group"
        today!! Erin (and baby sister) had a great time with Kateri. She
        was very sweet and fun; she sang us her favorite Christmas song,
        too! Erin really enjoyed it. She has a good time with younger and
        older kids, so their age isn't important to her. Hope we can meet
        up next time - is there one next week, or will everyone call out
        because of Christmas? I'm game if anyone else is.
        -Corinne

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Margarita"
        <sraolivares@y...> wrote:

        > Hi Corinne,
        >
        > I wish I'd been able to meet you this Saturday! I was catching up
        with
        > house work when my husband informed me he was going to the park
        with
        > Kateri. Since it was just after noon I didn't mention he might
        meet
        > some homeschoolers or he would've introduced himself (sorry, he's
        Bob,
        > btw.) They we're gone for hours and hours but she was very happy
        when
        > she got home and told me she played with "a girl named Erin". I'm
        > sorry Erin didn't have a playmate her age at the park today but
        please
        > tell her Kateri sends her a hug and that she absolutely made her
        > weekend! :) Thanks!
        > Hope to meet you next time,
        >
        > Margarita

      • Margarita
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2005
          Hi Corinne,

          I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier. Between Christmas
          and illnesses, time just flies by. If the weather and
          our health cooperate I'm hoping to make it this Sat.
          again around 2:00.

          Hope everyone's well and enjoying some well deserved
          time off during the holidays.

          Margarita