Re: Hi all

  • aerinsmammy
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
      We're gonna try our best to make it this Saturday then!! If we
      can't, I'll e-mail you about it before. I've had the same sorts of
      let-downs recently too, trying to catch up with the homeschool P.E.
      and such. It's amazing how resilient and truly understanding kids
      are though! Hope to see you (and anyone else who wants to make it
      out there) this weekend then!

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "annamarierw"
      <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

      > Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
      > Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we
      just
      > told them that something must have come up or that you guys might
      of
      > had something very important to do.....after that they were ok
      about
      > it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets
      needed
      > even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
      > about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited
      > meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest
      is
      > great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a
      huge
      > grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
      > always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
      > worried all the time.
      > Hope to see all af you guys there.
      > Annamarie

    • annamarierw
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
        Sounds Great!!!
        Don't feel bad it wasn't a let down just a little disapointing that
        the girls didn't get to meet their (New Friend) as they call her.Can't
        wait to see you all on Sat.

        Annamarie