Re: Hi all

  • annamarierw
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
      Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
      Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we just
      told them that something must have come up or that you guys might of
      had something very important to do.....after that they were ok about
      it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets needed
      even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
      about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited to
      meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest is
      great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a huge
      grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
      always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
      worried all the time.
      Hope to see all af you guys there.
      Annamarie
    • aerinsmammy
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
        We're gonna try our best to make it this Saturday then!! If we
        can't, I'll e-mail you about it before. I've had the same sorts of
        let-downs recently too, trying to catch up with the homeschool P.E.
        and such. It's amazing how resilient and truly understanding kids
        are though! Hope to see you (and anyone else who wants to make it
        out there) this weekend then!

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "annamarierw"
        <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

        > Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
        > Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we
        just
        > told them that something must have come up or that you guys might
        of
        > had something very important to do.....after that they were ok
        about
        > it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets
        needed
        > even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
        > about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited
        > meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest
        is
        > great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a
        huge
        > grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
        > always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
        > worried all the time.
        > Hope to see all af you guys there.
        > Annamarie

      • annamarierw
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
          Sounds Great!!!
          Don't feel bad it wasn't a let down just a little disapointing that
          the girls didn't get to meet their (New Friend) as they call her.Can't
          wait to see you all on Sat.

          Annamarie