Re: Hi all

  • aerinsmammy
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
      I didn't get this posting until Monday morning - I'd even checked this
      site Saturday to see if the park was a "go" or not... I feel bad,
      Erin would have loved to get together - maybe a regular Sat. or Sun.
      would be good, so everyone can have a chance to try to get there.
      Saturdays at 2 sounds good, then it's a little warmer, and is
      Sagecrest convenient? I haven't been there but it looks rather nice.
      So sorry about this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to some
      more playdays!

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "annamarierw"
      <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

      > Don't worry there will be more get togethers.
      > Does everyone want to meet every Sat. or just every other Sat.??
      > OK.... SOOOO.....
      >
      > 2:00 @ Sagecrest Park on Roadrunner. Sounds good, Can't wait to meet.

    • annamarierw
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
        Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
        Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we just
        told them that something must have come up or that you guys might of
        had something very important to do.....after that they were ok about
        it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets needed
        even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
        about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited to
        meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest is
        great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a huge
        grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
        always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
        worried all the time.
        Hope to see all af you guys there.
        Annamarie
      • aerinsmammy
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
          We're gonna try our best to make it this Saturday then!! If we
          can't, I'll e-mail you about it before. I've had the same sorts of
          let-downs recently too, trying to catch up with the homeschool P.E.
          and such. It's amazing how resilient and truly understanding kids
          are though! Hope to see you (and anyone else who wants to make it
          out there) this weekend then!

          <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

          > Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
          > Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we
          just
          > told them that something must have come up or that you guys might
          of
          > had something very important to do.....after that they were ok
          about
          > it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets
          needed
          > even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
          > about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited
          > meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest
          is
          > great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a
          huge
          > grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
          > always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
          > worried all the time.
          > Hope to see all af you guys there.
          > Annamarie

        • annamarierw
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
            Sounds Great!!!
            Don't feel bad it wasn't a let down just a little disapointing that
            the girls didn't get to meet their (New Friend) as they call her.Can't
            wait to see you all on Sat.

            Annamarie