Re: Hi all

  • annamarierw
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 10, 2005
      Don't worry there will be more get togethers.
      Does everyone want to meet every Sat. or just every other Sat.??
      OK.... SOOOO.....

      2:00 @ Sagecrest Park on Roadrunner. Sounds good, Can't wait to meet.
    • aerinsmammy
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
        I didn't get this posting until Monday morning - I'd even checked this
        site Saturday to see if the park was a "go" or not... I feel bad,
        Erin would have loved to get together - maybe a regular Sat. or Sun.
        would be good, so everyone can have a chance to try to get there.
        Saturdays at 2 sounds good, then it's a little warmer, and is
        Sagecrest convenient? I haven't been there but it looks rather nice.
        So sorry about this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to some
        more playdays!

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "annamarierw"

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
          Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
          Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we just
          told them that something must have come up or that you guys might of
          had something very important to do.....after that they were ok about
          it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets needed
          even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
          about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited to
          meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest is
          great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a huge
          grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
          always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
          worried all the time.
          Hope to see all af you guys there.
          Annamarie
        • aerinsmammy
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
            We're gonna try our best to make it this Saturday then!! If we
            can't, I'll e-mail you about it before. I've had the same sorts of
            let-downs recently too, trying to catch up with the homeschool P.E.
            and such. It's amazing how resilient and truly understanding kids
            are though! Hope to see you (and anyone else who wants to make it
            out there) this weekend then!

            <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

            > Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
            > Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we
            just
            > told them that something must have come up or that you guys might
            of
            > had something very important to do.....after that they were ok
            about
            > it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets
            needed
            > even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
            > about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited
            > meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest
            is
            > great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a
            huge
            > grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
            > always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
            > worried all the time.
            > Hope to see all af you guys there.
            > Annamarie

          • annamarierw
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
              Sounds Great!!!
              Don't feel bad it wasn't a let down just a little disapointing that
              the girls didn't get to meet their (New Friend) as they call her.Can't
              wait to see you all on Sat.

              Annamarie