RE: [lascruceshomeschool] Re: Hi all

  • Margarita
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
      Darn, we're going to EP Saturday but hopefully can
      make the next one!

      Thanks,
      Margarita

      --- Renee Beltran <reneebeltran1@...> wrote:

      > I can't make it this Saturday. Sorry, my daughter
      > has a ballet recital.
      > Maybe I can get in on the second round of the
      > playdate, if it happens again.
      >
      > Renee

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • annamarierw
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 10, 2005
        Don't worry there will be more get togethers.
        Does everyone want to meet every Sat. or just every other Sat.??
        OK.... SOOOO.....

        2:00 @ Sagecrest Park on Roadrunner. Sounds good, Can't wait to meet.
      • aerinsmammy
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
          I didn't get this posting until Monday morning - I'd even checked this
          site Saturday to see if the park was a "go" or not... I feel bad,
          Erin would have loved to get together - maybe a regular Sat. or Sun.
          would be good, so everyone can have a chance to try to get there.
          Saturdays at 2 sounds good, then it's a little warmer, and is
          Sagecrest convenient? I haven't been there but it looks rather nice.
          So sorry about this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to some
          more playdays!

          --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "annamarierw"

          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
            Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
            Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we just
            told them that something must have come up or that you guys might of
            had something very important to do.....after that they were ok about
            it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets needed
            even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
            about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited to
            meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest is
            great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a huge
            grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
            always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
            worried all the time.
            Hope to see all af you guys there.
            Annamarie
          • aerinsmammy
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
              We're gonna try our best to make it this Saturday then!! If we
              can't, I'll e-mail you about it before. I've had the same sorts of
              let-downs recently too, trying to catch up with the homeschool P.E.
              and such. It's amazing how resilient and truly understanding kids
              are though! Hope to see you (and anyone else who wants to make it
              out there) this weekend then!

              <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

              > Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
              > Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we
              just
              > told them that something must have come up or that you guys might
              of
              > had something very important to do.....after that they were ok
              about
              > it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets
              needed
              > even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
              > about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited
              > meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest
              is
              > great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a
              huge
              > grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
              > always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
              > worried all the time.
              > Hope to see all af you guys there.
              > Annamarie

            • annamarierw
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                Sounds Great!!!
                Don't feel bad it wasn't a let down just a little disapointing that
                the girls didn't get to meet their (New Friend) as they call her.Can't
                wait to see you all on Sat.

                Annamarie