RE: [lascruceshomeschool] Re: Hi all

  • Renee Beltran
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
      I can't make it this Saturday. Sorry, my daughter has a ballet recital.
      Maybe I can get in on the second round of the playdate, if it happens again.

      Renee

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
        Darn, we're going to EP Saturday but hopefully can
        make the next one!

        Thanks,
        Margarita

        --- Renee Beltran <reneebeltran1@...> wrote:

        > I can't make it this Saturday. Sorry, my daughter
        > has a ballet recital.
        > Maybe I can get in on the second round of the
        > playdate, if it happens again.
        >
        > Renee

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • annamarierw
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 10, 2005
          Don't worry there will be more get togethers.
          Does everyone want to meet every Sat. or just every other Sat.??
          OK.... SOOOO.....

          2:00 @ Sagecrest Park on Roadrunner. Sounds good, Can't wait to meet.
        • aerinsmammy
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
            I didn't get this posting until Monday morning - I'd even checked this
            site Saturday to see if the park was a "go" or not... I feel bad,
            Erin would have loved to get together - maybe a regular Sat. or Sun.
            would be good, so everyone can have a chance to try to get there.
            Saturdays at 2 sounds good, then it's a little warmer, and is
            Sagecrest convenient? I haven't been there but it looks rather nice.
            So sorry about this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to some
            more playdays!

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
              Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
              Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we just
              told them that something must have come up or that you guys might of
              had something very important to do.....after that they were ok about
              it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets needed
              even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
              about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited to
              meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest is
              great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a huge
              grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
              always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
              worried all the time.
              Hope to see all af you guys there.
              Annamarie
            • aerinsmammy
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                We're gonna try our best to make it this Saturday then!! If we
                can't, I'll e-mail you about it before. I've had the same sorts of
                let-downs recently too, trying to catch up with the homeschool P.E.
                and such. It's amazing how resilient and truly understanding kids
                are though! Hope to see you (and anyone else who wants to make it
                out there) this weekend then!

                <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

                > Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
                > Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we
                just
                > told them that something must have come up or that you guys might
                of
                > had something very important to do.....after that they were ok
                about
                > it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets
                needed
                > even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
                > about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited
                > meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest
                is
                > great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a
                huge
                > grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
                > always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
                > worried all the time.
                > Hope to see all af you guys there.
                > Annamarie

              • annamarierw
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                  Sounds Great!!!
                  Don't feel bad it wasn't a let down just a little disapointing that
                  the girls didn't get to meet their (New Friend) as they call her.Can't
                  wait to see you all on Sat.

                  Annamarie