Re: Hi all

  • annamarierw
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
      Saturday is good for us.
      We will want to meet when it is warm, so afternoon. Do the little ones
      take naps?? If so how about 2:00?
      Annamarie
    • aerinsmammy
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
        The time is good for us, we just need to know where.
        -Corinne
        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "annamarierw"
        <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

        > Saturday is good for us.
        > We will want to meet when it is warm, so afternoon. Do the little
        ones
        > take naps?? If so how about 2:00?
        > Annamarie

      • Renee Beltran
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
          I can't make it this Saturday. Sorry, my daughter has a ballet recital.
          Maybe I can get in on the second round of the playdate, if it happens again.

          Renee

          <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

          > Saturday is good for us.
          > We will want to meet when it is warm, so afternoon. Do the little
          ones
          > take naps?? If so how about 2:00?
          > Annamarie

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
            Darn, we're going to EP Saturday but hopefully can
            make the next one!

            Thanks,
            Margarita

            --- Renee Beltran <reneebeltran1@...> wrote:

            > I can't make it this Saturday. Sorry, my daughter
            > has a ballet recital.
            > Maybe I can get in on the second round of the
            > playdate, if it happens again.
            >
            > Renee

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • annamarierw
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 10, 2005
              Don't worry there will be more get togethers.
              Does everyone want to meet every Sat. or just every other Sat.??
              OK.... SOOOO.....

              2:00 @ Sagecrest Park on Roadrunner. Sounds good, Can't wait to meet.
            • aerinsmammy
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                I didn't get this posting until Monday morning - I'd even checked this
                site Saturday to see if the park was a "go" or not... I feel bad,
                Erin would have loved to get together - maybe a regular Sat. or Sun.
                would be good, so everyone can have a chance to try to get there.
                Saturdays at 2 sounds good, then it's a little warmer, and is
                Sagecrest convenient? I haven't been there but it looks rather nice.
                So sorry about this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to some
                more playdays!

                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                  Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
                  Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we just
                  told them that something must have come up or that you guys might of
                  had something very important to do.....after that they were ok about
                  it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets needed
                  even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
                  about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited to
                  meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest is
                  great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a huge
                  grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
                  always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
                  worried all the time.
                  Hope to see all af you guys there.
                  Annamarie
                • aerinsmammy
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                    We're gonna try our best to make it this Saturday then!! If we
                    can't, I'll e-mail you about it before. I've had the same sorts of
                    let-downs recently too, trying to catch up with the homeschool P.E.
                    and such. It's amazing how resilient and truly understanding kids
                    are though! Hope to see you (and anyone else who wants to make it
                    out there) this weekend then!

                    <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

                    > Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
                    > Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we
                    just
                    > told them that something must have come up or that you guys might
                    of
                    > had something very important to do.....after that they were ok
                    about
                    > it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets
                    needed
                    > even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
                    > about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited
                    > meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest
                    is
                    > great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a
                    huge
                    > grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
                    > always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
                    > worried all the time.
                    > Hope to see all af you guys there.
                    > Annamarie

                  • annamarierw
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                      Sounds Great!!!
                      Don't feel bad it wasn't a let down just a little disapointing that
                      the girls didn't get to meet their (New Friend) as they call her.Can't
                      wait to see you all on Sat.

                      Annamarie