Re: Hi all

  • aerinsmammy
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
      Would love to get the kids together - sounds like there are a lot of
      children around the same ages! I've been to the parks on Spitz
      (quiet nieghborhood)as well as Three Crosses (great equipment but a
      lot of traffic close), and have seen the park by the Country Club
      off Main (a little shady for this time of year). Young Park (off
      Walnut, near Lohman) seemed really nice when we went to the
      Renaissance Fair there - playground equipment plus lots of space and
      a pond. Erin would love to meet all the animals too! Just let me
      know if there's a good time and we could all work out the place.
      -Corinne

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "annamarierw"
      <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

      > No not at all Kateri can play with grady.
      > I am not really used to all the parks yet so you guys will have to
      > pick one and let me know.-k-
      > >
      > > Oooo, Is 2 1/2 too young? Kateri and I would love to
      > > join in and meet some experienced families. The
      > > weather's been lovely lately and a playday at the park
      > > might be nice. Sagecrest park has no parking with all
      > > the construction going on but we can go anywhere with
      > > directions. :) Margarita
      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • annamarierw
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
        Saturday is good for us.
        We will want to meet when it is warm, so afternoon. Do the little ones
        take naps?? If so how about 2:00?
        Annamarie
      • aerinsmammy
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
          The time is good for us, we just need to know where.
          <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

          > Saturday is good for us.
          > We will want to meet when it is warm, so afternoon. Do the little
          ones
          > take naps?? If so how about 2:00?
          > Annamarie

        • Renee Beltran
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
            I can't make it this Saturday. Sorry, my daughter has a ballet recital.
            Maybe I can get in on the second round of the playdate, if it happens again.

            Renee

            <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

            > Saturday is good for us.
            > We will want to meet when it is warm, so afternoon. Do the little
            ones
            > take naps?? If so how about 2:00?
            > Annamarie

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
              Darn, we're going to EP Saturday but hopefully can
              make the next one!

              Thanks,
              Margarita

              --- Renee Beltran <reneebeltran1@...> wrote:

              > I can't make it this Saturday. Sorry, my daughter
              > has a ballet recital.
              > Maybe I can get in on the second round of the
              > playdate, if it happens again.
              >
              > Renee

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • annamarierw
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 10, 2005
                Don't worry there will be more get togethers.
                Does everyone want to meet every Sat. or just every other Sat.??
                OK.... SOOOO.....

                2:00 @ Sagecrest Park on Roadrunner. Sounds good, Can't wait to meet.
              • aerinsmammy
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                  I didn't get this posting until Monday morning - I'd even checked this
                  site Saturday to see if the park was a "go" or not... I feel bad,
                  Erin would have loved to get together - maybe a regular Sat. or Sun.
                  would be good, so everyone can have a chance to try to get there.
                  Saturdays at 2 sounds good, then it's a little warmer, and is
                  Sagecrest convenient? I haven't been there but it looks rather nice.
                  So sorry about this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to some
                  more playdays!

                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                    Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
                    Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we just
                    told them that something must have come up or that you guys might of
                    had something very important to do.....after that they were ok about
                    it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets needed
                    even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
                    about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited to
                    meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest is
                    great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a huge
                    grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
                    always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
                    worried all the time.
                    Hope to see all af you guys there.
                    Annamarie
                  • aerinsmammy
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                      We're gonna try our best to make it this Saturday then!! If we
                      can't, I'll e-mail you about it before. I've had the same sorts of
                      let-downs recently too, trying to catch up with the homeschool P.E.
                      and such. It's amazing how resilient and truly understanding kids
                      are though! Hope to see you (and anyone else who wants to make it
                      out there) this weekend then!

                      <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

                      > Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
                      > Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we
                      just
                      > told them that something must have come up or that you guys might
                      of
                      > had something very important to do.....after that they were ok
                      about
                      > it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets
                      needed
                      > even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
                      > about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited
                      > meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest
                      is
                      > great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a
                      huge
                      > grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
                      > always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
                      > worried all the time.
                      > Hope to see all af you guys there.
                      > Annamarie

                    • annamarierw
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                        Sounds Great!!!
                        Don't feel bad it wasn't a let down just a little disapointing that
                        the girls didn't get to meet their (New Friend) as they call her.Can't
                        wait to see you all on Sat.

                        Annamarie