Re: Hi all

  • annamarierw
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 7, 2005
      Sounds great,
      we could either get together at a park or on a warm day come out to
      my house to see all the animals. We have a whole zoo here. 5 horses,
      2 pygmy goats,12 chickens,2 rabbits,2 parakeets,7 frogs,2 kittens,1
      turtle,1 Iguana and 1 dog. I told Skyler and Taylor, they are sooo
      excited and can't wait to meet Erin. My girls are great with little
      ones too, they have small cousins. Do you know if there is anyone
      else that has kids of similar age that would like to come?

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "aerinsmammy"
      <jdangina@m...> wrote:

      > Hi - I am new to this group, and am looking for activities/get-
      > togethers for my 5-year-old daughter. I'd love to try to get Erin
      > together sometime with Skyler and Taylor. I also have an 11-month
      old girl who'd tag along. We're on a pretty fluid schedule right
      now... just let me know. Thanks, Corinne
    • Renee Beltran
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 7, 2005
        Hi, my name is Renee and I have a 5 y.o. daughter, Fionna. She's always up
        for fun. :) Our schedule is a bit full these days but if I can work it out,
        I'd love to meet you folks. I also have a 2 y.o. son, Grady.

        Renee

        <jdangina@m...> wrote:

        > Hi - I am new to this group, and am looking for activities/get-
        > togethers for my 5-year-old daughter. I'd love to try to get Erin
        > together sometime with Skyler and Taylor. I also have an 11-month
        old girl who'd tag along. We're on a pretty fluid schedule right
        now... just let me know. Thanks, Corinne

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Margarita
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 7, 2005
          Oooo, Is 2 1/2 too young? Kateri and I would love to
          join in and meet some experienced families. The
          weather's been lovely lately and a playday at the park
          might be nice. Sagecrest park has no parking with all
          the construction going on but we can go anywhere with
          directions. :)

          Margarita

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • annamarierw
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 8, 2005
            No not at all Kateri can play with grady.
            I am not really used to all the parks yet so you guys will have to
            pick one and let me know.-k-

            > Oooo, Is 2 1/2 too young? Kateri and I would love to
            > join in and meet some experienced families. The
            > weather's been lovely lately and a playday at the park
            > might be nice. Sagecrest park has no parking with all
            > the construction going on but we can go anywhere with
            > directions. :) Margarita
            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • aerinsmammy
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
              Would love to get the kids together - sounds like there are a lot of
              children around the same ages! I've been to the parks on Spitz
              (quiet nieghborhood)as well as Three Crosses (great equipment but a
              lot of traffic close), and have seen the park by the Country Club
              off Main (a little shady for this time of year). Young Park (off
              Walnut, near Lohman) seemed really nice when we went to the
              Renaissance Fair there - playground equipment plus lots of space and
              a pond. Erin would love to meet all the animals too! Just let me
              know if there's a good time and we could all work out the place.
              -Corinne

              --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "annamarierw"
              <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

              > No not at all Kateri can play with grady.
              > I am not really used to all the parks yet so you guys will have to
              > pick one and let me know.-k-
              > >
              > > Oooo, Is 2 1/2 too young? Kateri and I would love to
              > > join in and meet some experienced families. The
              > > weather's been lovely lately and a playday at the park
              > > might be nice. Sagecrest park has no parking with all
              > > the construction going on but we can go anywhere with
              > > directions. :) Margarita
              > > http://mail.yahoo.com

            • annamarierw
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
                Saturday is good for us.
                We will want to meet when it is warm, so afternoon. Do the little ones
                take naps?? If so how about 2:00?
                Annamarie
              • aerinsmammy
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
                  The time is good for us, we just need to know where.
                  <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

                  > Saturday is good for us.
                  > We will want to meet when it is warm, so afternoon. Do the little
                  ones
                  > take naps?? If so how about 2:00?
                  > Annamarie

                • Renee Beltran
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
                    I can't make it this Saturday. Sorry, my daughter has a ballet recital.
                    Maybe I can get in on the second round of the playdate, if it happens again.

                    Renee

                    <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

                    > Saturday is good for us.
                    > We will want to meet when it is warm, so afternoon. Do the little
                    ones
                    > take naps?? If so how about 2:00?
                    > Annamarie

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
                      Darn, we're going to EP Saturday but hopefully can
                      make the next one!

                      Thanks,
                      Margarita

                      --- Renee Beltran <reneebeltran1@...> wrote:

                      > I can't make it this Saturday. Sorry, my daughter
                      > has a ballet recital.
                      > Maybe I can get in on the second round of the
                      > playdate, if it happens again.
                      >
                      > Renee

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • annamarierw
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 10, 2005
                        Don't worry there will be more get togethers.
                        Does everyone want to meet every Sat. or just every other Sat.??
                        OK.... SOOOO.....

                        2:00 @ Sagecrest Park on Roadrunner. Sounds good, Can't wait to meet.
                      • aerinsmammy
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                          I didn't get this posting until Monday morning - I'd even checked this
                          site Saturday to see if the park was a "go" or not... I feel bad,
                          Erin would have loved to get together - maybe a regular Sat. or Sun.
                          would be good, so everyone can have a chance to try to get there.
                          Saturdays at 2 sounds good, then it's a little warmer, and is
                          Sagecrest convenient? I haven't been there but it looks rather nice.
                          So sorry about this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to some
                          more playdays!

                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                            Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
                            Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we just
                            told them that something must have come up or that you guys might of
                            had something very important to do.....after that they were ok about
                            it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets needed
                            even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
                            about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited to
                            meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest is
                            great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a huge
                            grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
                            always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
                            worried all the time.
                            Hope to see all af you guys there.
                            Annamarie
                          • aerinsmammy
                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                              We're gonna try our best to make it this Saturday then!! If we
                              can't, I'll e-mail you about it before. I've had the same sorts of
                              let-downs recently too, trying to catch up with the homeschool P.E.
                              and such. It's amazing how resilient and truly understanding kids
                              are though! Hope to see you (and anyone else who wants to make it
                              out there) this weekend then!

                              <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

                              > Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
                              > Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we
                              just
                              > told them that something must have come up or that you guys might
                              of
                              > had something very important to do.....after that they were ok
                              about
                              > it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets
                              needed
                              > even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
                              > about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited
                              > meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest
                              is
                              > great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a
                              huge
                              > grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
                              > always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
                              > worried all the time.
                              > Hope to see all af you guys there.
                              > Annamarie

                            • annamarierw
                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                                Sounds Great!!!
                                Don't feel bad it wasn't a let down just a little disapointing that
                                the girls didn't get to meet their (New Friend) as they call her.Can't
                                wait to see you all on Sat.

                                Annamarie