ITEMS 4 SALE

  • Paul & Ruby
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 1:32 PM
      Hi everyone!

      We are cleaning out closets! Curriculum has not been written in. Items are in pretty good condition. We are moving there in the fall. Paypal or Money Order and serious inquiries PLEASE!

      CURRICULUM

      ABEKA Grade 5 Curriculum (older version) $50
      -Math, Language/Spelling + Of America 1, Health, History, & Science
      (Student Workbook, Teacher's Key, Test/Quiz, Test/Quiz Key)

      Complete ABEKA 6 Arithmetic (older version) $30
      -Student Book, Teacher's Book & Key, Test & Quiz Book, Test & Quiz Key

      Abeka 6 Student Art Book $5

      Complete ABEKA 7 Arithmetic (older version) $30
      Student Book, Teacher's Book & Key, Test & Quiz Book, Test & Quiz Key

      ABEKA 7th Grade Grammar (5th Edition) $45
      -Grammar, Spelling, and Literature, Video Manuals..
      -Teacher's Key, Test/Quiz, and Test/Quiz Keys included

      ABEKA 9th Grade Grammar (4th Edition) $45
      -Grammar, Spelling, and Literature, Video Manuals..
      -Teacher's Key, Test/Quiz, and Test/Quiz Keys included

      ABEKA 9th Grammar & Themes of Literature Test/Quiz Student Book $10
      (Son's name on front cover, clean book)

      ABEKA 10th Grade Grammar (4th Edition) $45 (no Quiz Key)
      -Grammar, Spelling, and Literature, Video Manuals
      -Teacher's Key, Test/Quiz, and Test/Quiz Keys included

      ABEKA 10th Grade World Literature & Grammar Test/Quiz Student Book & Home Teacher Material $10

      Complete ABEKA Algebra 1 $45
      -Student Book, Video Practice Ex, Test/Quizzes + Keys, Solution Key, & Video Manuels

      ABEKA Algebra Student Test/Quiz Book $5

      ABEKA Consumer Math $25
      -Teacher's Book, Video Manuels, Test/Quiz Student Book, & Test/Quiz Key

      Complete ABEKA Plane Geometry $45
      -Student Book, Video Practice Ex, Test/Quizzes + Keys, Solution Key, & Video Manuels

      -ABEKA Plane Geometry $30
      -Student Book, Test/Quizzes (no keys), Student video Practice Ex.

      ABEKA 11th Grade Grammar (4th Edition) $40 (No Student Handbook)
      - Grammar Workbook, Spelling, and Literature, Video Manuals..
      -Teacher's Key, Test/Quiz, and Test/Quiz Keys included

      ABEKA 11th Grade Grammar: Grammar, Spelling, Literature Student Test/Quiz Book $15

      ABEKA 12th Grade Grammar (4th Edition) $40 (No Student Handbook) -Grammar Workbook, Spelling, and Literature, Video Manuals..
      -Teacher's Key, Test/Quiz, and Test/Quiz Keys included

      ABEKA12th Grade Grammar: Grammar, Spelling, Literature Student Test/Quiz Book $15

      BIBLE STUDY COURSE $8 for the set
      -Dallas High School: OLD TESTAMENT $5
      -Dallas High School: NEW TESTAMENT $5

      Complete Guitar Book & Dvd by Steve Mackay $15

      Complete Drums Book & Dvd by Cameron Skews $15

      Easy Grammar Plus Workbook by Wanda C Phillips $10

      HANDWRITING WITHOUT TEARS
      -Pre-K Teacher's Guide , 25 Wood set (missing 1), & Get Set For School Sing-A-Long $10
      -My Journal $5

      Math Tutor DVD (All 4 dvds $35)
      -The 1st-7th Grade Math Tutor $12
      -The Basic Math Word Problem (Elementary & Middle) $10 -The Math Video Tutor (Fractions thru Algebra) $12
      -The Algebra Word Problem Tutor $10

      ROD and STAFF
      -The Eight Parts of Speech English Worksheet (Grades 3-5) $5

      Teaching Textbook 5 (older version) $30

      The Originals McGuffeys (HARDBACK) $12 for the set
      -Pictorial Eclectic Primer $5
      -Eclectic First Reader $5
      -Eclectic Second Reader $5

      TOPS Learning System: Activity Sheets Books (Grades 3-8) $3 each or $5 for both
      -ELECTRICTY
      -MAGNETISM

      Wii GAMES
      -Babysitting Mama $5
      -Family Fun Football $5
      -METROID: Other M $8
      -METROID PRIME 3: Corruption $8

      WRITING STRANDS
      -Evaluating Writing (Parents Manuel for all levels) $8
      -Writing Strands: Challenging Writing Projects for Homeschoolers LEVEL 2 (ages 7) $5

      XBOX GAMES
      -XBOX 360 UDRAW Tablet + Pictionary Ultimate Edition Game $25

      SUPPLEMENT MATERIAL

      ABEKA
      -ABEKA Kindergarten: My Blend and Word Book $3
      -Arithmetic Charts & Games 1 $3
      -Combination Dots Cards $5
      -FLASHCARDS: Addition & Subtraction (New/Unseparated) $3
      -Handbook for Reading (Gr.1-3) $5
      -Health (Gr. 4-6) Teaching Charts $3
      -Phonics Charts $5
      -Place Value Concept Cards $10
      -ABEKA4: Song of the Brook .25

      A More Perfect Union DVD $3

      CARSON-DELLOSA PUBLISHING
      -More Basic Picture Words Flash Cards (ages 6+)#CD-3909 $5

      Critical Thinking Activities by Dale Seymour & Ed Beardslee (Grades 4-6) $5

      DISCOVERY TOYS
      -Wrap & Learn Intro. & Math $1
      -See it & Sign it: American Sign Language (ages 7+) $10

      FLASH CARDS $.25
      -MATH WAR: ADDITION & SUBTRACTION
      -MIGHTY MATH: DIVISION
      -MULTIPLICATION
      -NUMBERS 1-100

      FRANK SCHAFFER PUBLICATIONS
      -Easy Picture Word Opposites Flash Cards #FS-3219 $5
      -Easy Sight Words Set 2 #FS-3202 $5

      Geography Songs by Larry & Kathy Troxel (book) $3

      Grammar Songs by Kathy Troxel (book) $3

      History Songs by Larry Troxel (book) $3
      Homeschooling Children with Special Needs by Hensley .50

      Lakeshore Learning Board Games Ages 9+
      ($50 for entire set which includes game board holder)
      -WIPEOUT: Vocabulary $10
      -QUEST FOR THE JEWELS: Cause & Effect $10
      -CAPTURE THE FLAG: Reading Comprehension $10
      -CLIMB THE CLIFF: Fraction $10
      -OUTLAST: Reading for Information $10
      -SHOPPING: Main Idea $10

      Learning Playground: Flip Book Matching & Sequencing (Ages 3+) $3

      Learning Resources: Inside Answers Cards: VOWELS $3

      Learning Wrap-Ups (2 sets) $3 each

      Science to Go: Weather with the Works $3

      Violin Shoulder Rest $3

      BOOKS

      PAPERBACKS
      -Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of Purple Potty People .25
      -How to Eat Fried Worms by Yearling .25
      -Kingdom's Dawn by Chuck Black .25
      -Magic Tree House by Mary Pope Osborne
      -#18 Buffalo Before Breakfast .25
      -Philip Hall Likes Me, I Reckon Maybe by Greene .25
      -The Mini Page by Betty Debnam
      -Book of States .10
      -Book of Presidents .25
      -The Twenty-One Balloons by Pene du Bois .25
      -The Whipping Boy by Sid Fleischman .25
      -Time Cat by Lloyd Alexander .25
      -Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomer .50
      -Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Kinney .50
      -I am David by Holm .50
      -JACK SPARROW: City of Gold & Silver (2 Books) .50
      -Little Pilgrim's Progress by Helen L. Taylor .50
      -The Tale of Despereaux by DiCamillo .50

      -INDIAN JONES Set $1
      Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
      Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
      Indiana Jones Mad Lib
      Indiana Jones and the Curse of Horror Island

      -SPIRIT OF THE GAMES by HAFER $1 for set
      Full Court Press
      Goal-Line Stand
      Second Wind
      Stealing Home

      -The Amazing Book of Paper Boats by Melcher $1

      -AMERICAN GIRL series $3 for set
      Meet Kaya
      Meet Molly
      Meet Samantha

      -CHILDHOOD OF FAMOUS AMERICANS Series $3
      Babe Ruth by Van Riper, Jr.
      Benjamin Franklin by Stevenson
      Eleanor Roosevelt by Weil
      Daniel Boone by Stevenson
      Davy Crockett by Parks
      Mark Twain by Mason
      Martin Luther King Jr. by Millender
      Meriwether Lewis by Bebenroth
      Pocahontas by Gourse
      Robert Clemente by Dunham
      Walt Disney by Hammontree
      Wilbur and Orville Wright by Stevenson

      -The 5000 Year Leap: A Miracle That Changed the World, Principle of Freedom (2 Books w/ Cd: Brand New) $5 each

      HARDCOVER

      -DEAR AMERICA Series $1 each
      1. Across the Wide and Lonesome Prairie: The Oregon Trail Diary of Hattie Campbell
      2. A Light in the Storm: The Civil War Diary of Amelia Martin
      3.ANACAONA: Golden Flower
      4.My Heart is on the Ground: The Diary of nanny Little Rose, a Sioux Girl
      5.My Secret War: The World War II of Madeline Beck
      6.The Great Railroad Race: The Diary of Libby West
      7.WEETAMOO: Heart of the Pocassets
      8.West to a Land of Plenty: The Diary of Teresa Angelino Vicardi

      -DISCOVERY TOYS
      My First Book of Time $1

      -Total Guitar Tutor includes Tutorial CD by Terry Burrows $3

      -PATRICK OBRIEN series $10 for set
      Desolation Island (paperback)
      Master and Commander (paperback)
      Post Captain (paperback)
      The Commodore (hardback)
      The Hundred Days (hardback)
      The Ionian Mission (paperback)
      The Mauritius Command (paperback)
      The Nutmeg of Consolation (paperback)
      The Thirteen Gun Salute (paperback)
      The Truelove (paperback)
      The Wine-Dark Sea (hardback)
      The Yellow Admiral (hardback)
      Treason's Harbour (paperback)

      If there is anything that interests anyone.. Let me know. I will mail it out via postal media book rate.. Flat rate of $5 for shipping and handling.

      MORE TO COME¬Ö INTERESTED? Email me privately¬Ö..frog.academy@...
      Be blessed! Ruby Eley