Hi all

  • annamarierw
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 6, 2005
      Hello Everyone!
      Well I am finally back, I have not had a computer in about 2 mo. and
      have been missing everything that has been going on. Will someone let
      me know where and when everything is happening?? I have two girls.
      Skyler-5 and Taylor-3. I would like them to have some sort of play
      date with other kids about their age. If anyone is interested please
      let me know. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks in advance
      Annamarie Waldon
    • aerinsmammy
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 6, 2005
        Hi - I am new to this group, and am looking for activities/get-
        togethers for my 5-year-old daughter. I'd love to try to get Erin
        together sometime with Skyler and Taylor. I also have an 11-month old
        girl who'd tag along. We're on a pretty fluid schedule right now...
        just let me know.
        Thanks,
        Corinne

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "annamarierw"
        <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone!
        > Well I am finally back, I have not had a computer in about 2 mo. and
        > have been missing everything that has been going on. Will someone
        let
        > me know where and when everything is happening?? I have two girls.
        > Skyler-5 and Taylor-3. I would like them to have some sort of play
        > date with other kids about their age. If anyone is interested please
        > let me know. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
        > Thanks in advance
        > Annamarie Waldon

      • annamarierw
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 7, 2005
          Sounds great,
          we could either get together at a park or on a warm day come out to
          my house to see all the animals. We have a whole zoo here. 5 horses,
          2 pygmy goats,12 chickens,2 rabbits,2 parakeets,7 frogs,2 kittens,1
          turtle,1 Iguana and 1 dog. I told Skyler and Taylor, they are sooo
          excited and can't wait to meet Erin. My girls are great with little
          ones too, they have small cousins. Do you know if there is anyone
          else that has kids of similar age that would like to come?

          --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "aerinsmammy"
          <jdangina@m...> wrote:

          > Hi - I am new to this group, and am looking for activities/get-
          > togethers for my 5-year-old daughter. I'd love to try to get Erin
          > together sometime with Skyler and Taylor. I also have an 11-month
          old girl who'd tag along. We're on a pretty fluid schedule right
          now... just let me know. Thanks, Corinne
        • Renee Beltran
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 7, 2005
            Hi, my name is Renee and I have a 5 y.o. daughter, Fionna. She's always up
            for fun. :) Our schedule is a bit full these days but if I can work it out,
            I'd love to meet you folks. I also have a 2 y.o. son, Grady.

            Renee

            <jdangina@m...> wrote:

            > Hi - I am new to this group, and am looking for activities/get-
            > togethers for my 5-year-old daughter. I'd love to try to get Erin
            > together sometime with Skyler and Taylor. I also have an 11-month
            old girl who'd tag along. We're on a pretty fluid schedule right
            now... just let me know. Thanks, Corinne

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Margarita
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 7, 2005
              Oooo, Is 2 1/2 too young? Kateri and I would love to
              join in and meet some experienced families. The
              weather's been lovely lately and a playday at the park
              might be nice. Sagecrest park has no parking with all
              the construction going on but we can go anywhere with
              directions. :)

              Margarita

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • annamarierw
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 8, 2005
                No not at all Kateri can play with grady.
                I am not really used to all the parks yet so you guys will have to
                pick one and let me know.-k-

                > Oooo, Is 2 1/2 too young? Kateri and I would love to
                > join in and meet some experienced families. The
                > weather's been lovely lately and a playday at the park
                > might be nice. Sagecrest park has no parking with all
                > the construction going on but we can go anywhere with
                > directions. :) Margarita
                > http://mail.yahoo.com

              • aerinsmammy
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
                  Would love to get the kids together - sounds like there are a lot of
                  children around the same ages! I've been to the parks on Spitz
                  (quiet nieghborhood)as well as Three Crosses (great equipment but a
                  lot of traffic close), and have seen the park by the Country Club
                  off Main (a little shady for this time of year). Young Park (off
                  Walnut, near Lohman) seemed really nice when we went to the
                  Renaissance Fair there - playground equipment plus lots of space and
                  a pond. Erin would love to meet all the animals too! Just let me
                  know if there's a good time and we could all work out the place.

                  <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

                  > No not at all Kateri can play with grady.
                  > I am not really used to all the parks yet so you guys will have to
                  > pick one and let me know.-k-
                  > >
                  > > Oooo, Is 2 1/2 too young? Kateri and I would love to
                  > > join in and meet some experienced families. The
                  > > weather's been lovely lately and a playday at the park
                  > > might be nice. Sagecrest park has no parking with all
                  > > the construction going on but we can go anywhere with
                  > > directions. :) Margarita
                  > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                • annamarierw
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
                    Saturday is good for us.
                    We will want to meet when it is warm, so afternoon. Do the little ones
                    take naps?? If so how about 2:00?
                    Annamarie
                  • aerinsmammy
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
                      The time is good for us, we just need to know where.
                      <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

                      > Saturday is good for us.
                      > We will want to meet when it is warm, so afternoon. Do the little
                      ones
                      > take naps?? If so how about 2:00?
                      > Annamarie

                    • Renee Beltran
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
                        I can't make it this Saturday. Sorry, my daughter has a ballet recital.
                        Maybe I can get in on the second round of the playdate, if it happens again.

                        Renee

                        <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

                        > Saturday is good for us.
                        > We will want to meet when it is warm, so afternoon. Do the little
                        ones
                        > take naps?? If so how about 2:00?
                        > Annamarie

                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 9, 2005
                          Darn, we're going to EP Saturday but hopefully can
                          make the next one!

                          Thanks,
                          Margarita

                          --- Renee Beltran <reneebeltran1@...> wrote:

                          > I can't make it this Saturday. Sorry, my daughter
                          > has a ballet recital.
                          > Maybe I can get in on the second round of the
                          > playdate, if it happens again.
                          >
                          > Renee

                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                        • annamarierw
                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 10, 2005
                            Don't worry there will be more get togethers.
                            Does everyone want to meet every Sat. or just every other Sat.??
                            OK.... SOOOO.....

                            2:00 @ Sagecrest Park on Roadrunner. Sounds good, Can't wait to meet.
                          • aerinsmammy
                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                              I didn't get this posting until Monday morning - I'd even checked this
                              site Saturday to see if the park was a "go" or not... I feel bad,
                              Erin would have loved to get together - maybe a regular Sat. or Sun.
                              would be good, so everyone can have a chance to try to get there.
                              Saturdays at 2 sounds good, then it's a little warmer, and is
                              Sagecrest convenient? I haven't been there but it looks rather nice.
                              So sorry about this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to some
                              more playdays!

                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                                Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
                                Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we just
                                told them that something must have come up or that you guys might of
                                had something very important to do.....after that they were ok about
                                it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets needed
                                even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
                                about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited to
                                meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest is
                                great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a huge
                                grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
                                always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
                                worried all the time.
                                Hope to see all af you guys there.
                                Annamarie
                              • aerinsmammy
                                Message 15 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                                  We're gonna try our best to make it this Saturday then!! If we
                                  can't, I'll e-mail you about it before. I've had the same sorts of
                                  let-downs recently too, trying to catch up with the homeschool P.E.
                                  and such. It's amazing how resilient and truly understanding kids
                                  are though! Hope to see you (and anyone else who wants to make it
                                  out there) this weekend then!

                                  <annamarierw@y...> wrote:

                                  > Don't worry about it...It was kinda last min. anyway.
                                  > Skyler and Taylor were upset that no one was there but us, but we
                                  just
                                  > told them that something must have come up or that you guys might
                                  of
                                  > had something very important to do.....after that they were ok
                                  about
                                  > it. Every Sat. @ 2:00 is good. It was nice and warm, no jackets
                                  needed
                                  > even. Next Sat. we will go again but will only be able to stay for
                                  > about an hour as it is Skyler's 6th B-Day. They are still excited
                                  > meet Erin and all the other kids in their age bracket. Sagecrest
                                  is
                                  > great,not too many people go there, it has play equipment and a
                                  huge
                                  > grassy area where the kids can run around. Plus a fence which is
                                  > always good, they can just run and play without us having to be
                                  > worried all the time.
                                  > Hope to see all af you guys there.
                                  > Annamarie

                                • annamarierw
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Dec 12, 2005
                                    Sounds Great!!!
                                    Don't feel bad it wasn't a let down just a little disapointing that
                                    the girls didn't get to meet their (New Friend) as they call her.Can't
                                    wait to see you all on Sat.

                                    Annamarie