STEM Conference for Girls - April 13

  • beccagalves
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013
      Our ultimate goal is to motivate girls to become innovative and creative thinkers ready to meet 21st Century challenges.

      Expanding Your Horizons Conference for Girls
      Saturday, April 13, 9:00am - 3:00pm, $5
      NMSU Computer Science in Science Hall

      Registration: http://www.expandingyourhorizons.org/conferences/LasCruces/

      Expanding Your Horizons (EYH) is a conference for girls in middle and high school. This one-day event includes hands-on activities in computing, different sciences, technology, engineering, and math (CSTEM). At the conference, girls will also have a chance to meet CSTEM role models and near-peers, and learn more about careers in these fields!

      If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at rgalves at cs.nmsu.edu or 575-646-4451.

      Thank you!
      Becca