Congressional Art Contest for High School

  • homeschoollascruces
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      I know not every one has High school student but please pass this on to those
      you know who do have High school home school students or high school students
      for that matter.

      Every year the US Congress supports an Art contest for high school students.
      Congressman Steve Pearce wanted to make sure that this year, Home school
      students from Southern New Mexico had a chance to enter the contest.

      If you are interested or want more information, please message me on here or
      email me. Or if some one can tell me how to upload a file into the group page...
      then i can upload the information.

      Of course i think it would be great if a Home School student won the contest for
      Southern New Mexico. So please pass on this info and my email.

      Thanks,
      bill