intro

  • Melani
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hi, I was searching for a homeschooling yahoo group to join, and I
      happened upon this one. We live in Las Cruces, and we pulled our son
      out of a local public school last month for quality of education
      reasons. He is in Kinder, plus we have an 18 month old.

      I am very interested in getting to know other homeschoolers. We
      currently attend the Monday/Wednesday PE group when possible, and
      we've gone to the co-op at Mesilla Park Rec. Center for the last two
      months.

      I know about that co-op and the Christian co-op. Are there other
      local groups?

      Thanks!

      Melani Moore