NMSU Astronomy open house, 11/11

  • Renee Beltran
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005

      I heard on KRWG that the Astronomy department is having an open house tomorrow night, Nov. 11, at 7 p.m.  I looked up the details, including location, parking, etc. on their website. Here it is:

      http://astronomy.nmsu.edu/dept/html/public.open.shtml

      I think we are going to try to make an outing of it and thought some of you might like to know about it also.  It appears that they have these events every month, more or less.

      Best,

      Renee

    • Renee Beltran
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2005

        I should have added that, of course, you should watch the weather to see if the event will be a go. It looks like we’ve got cloud cover today, darnnit!

        R.