trying to organize co-ops

  • Heather Rische
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2005
      Hi Bruce- I really think you *should* try your idea- didn't mean to sound so negative, but I hope my experience helps you to plan how to motivate others and have a great experience! ...and I need to get you all in touch with this other group- I had my purse (with address book) stolen, so I have been a bit disorganized!
      -Heather

      >Hi Heather,
      >
      >Yes, we are members of the co-op. Thanks for sharing your experience.
      >
      >Everyone does have gifts, but I guess people can feel that they aren't
      >great enough to share. And that's too bad.
      >
      >We would like our daughter to experience a wide range of things
      >including things that my wife and I don't have the
      >expertise/experience. So, we plan to give it a try. But I truly
      >value your experience since you have been there before.
      >
      >Thanks,
      >
      >Bruce

      Heather Rische, LM, CPM
      Special Projects Manager