99acting classes

    Sep 8, 2005
      Hi, all. I am the show coordinator for A Children's Theatre of Mesilla
      Valley. The Fall acting classes are starting on Monday, September 12. They
      are for grades K-8, with three different groups. The youngest level meets
      on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4-5pm. The performances will be October 21
      and 22. The classes and performances are at Mesilla Park Rec. Center.

      Brishen really enjoys the classes. I like that they only last a few weeks
      and then we are free again. The teachers have degrees in theater or are
      getting degrees now. The classes are laid back. The cost is $70, but with
      that money you get 14, $5 tickets. You can then sell those tickets to
      friends, family, neighbors, or strangers. Each ticket you sell lowers the
      cost of the class for you.

      If anyone wants more information, please let me know. You can pre-register
      or show up to the first class and register then.

      Melani
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic