      To: lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com; owhl@yahoogroups.com; promisegarden@yahoogroups.com; SNMHSA@yahoogroups.com; The-Las-Cruces-Playgroup-list@...; info@...
      From: esperanza.hope@...
      Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:12:03 -0700
      Subject: [lascruceshomeschool] 7th grad help

      Hello
      I have finally talked my husband into homeschooling my 12yr old. Now I am in search of free sites that will allow me to print what ever it is the typical 7th grader needs. That being said I am also in search of someone who happens to know what the typical 7th grader needs to learn. If anyone has any links, ideas, suggestions, or other comments on what i should teach her and where to get it from I would gladly love the help
      thanks ever so much
      Summer

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic