      From: Melani Moore <mdavesmoore@...>
      To: lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 3:24:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Friday Morning PE

      Here you go, Lori.
      We have a schedule for Friday morning PE. We will be at the Skate Park the 1st Friday of each month, Lions Park for tennis the 2nd Friday , a park the 3rd Friday and biking at La Llorona the 4th Friday. If there is a 5th Friday we will be going on a hike. Here is the schedule for September thru December. We will re-evaluate after Christmas.
      We will meet at 8:30 a.m. every Friday. There is no commitment for these days - if you want to come just show up.. You can pick and choose just what you want to participate in. For tennis, I have a couple of extra rackets, but each family should try and have their own rackets and bring your own tennis balls.  For park days, if we have enough kids participating, we can set up some organized games of kickball, baseball, etc - otherwise we will just plan on playing with whatever the kids want to bring. My cell phone is 642-7316 if anyone has any questions.
      August 28th              Veteran's Park
      September 4th          Skate Park
      September 11th         Lion's Park (tennis courts on Picacho)
      September 18th         Apodaca Park
      September 25th         La Llorona Park (bike trail)
      October 2nd              Skate Park
      October 9th               Lion's Park
      October 16th             Unidad Park
      October 23rd             La Llorona
      October 30th             Mesilla Bosque-hiking ( as the time gets nearer I will send directions, etc)
      November 6th            Skate Park
      November 13th          Lion's Park
      November 20th          Sonoma Ranch Park
      November 27th - Thanksgiving
      December 4th            Skate Park
      December 11th          Lion's Park
      Meerscheidt has set up a homeschool PE program on Monday and Wednesday mornings.  It didn't seem to work out for any of our group's families, but you can call them to see if it is something that interests you.
      Let me know if you have any questions!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic