723RE: Fight Back Against Soaring Costs and Win Everytime!

  • Lisa Ellers
    Jul 26, 2009

      Debbie, you are so correct, I had the same feelings about the program below that you did and I never intended to join it. Then my brother gave it to me as a gift and I used it and it is amazing. I am saving a fortune using their sampler program!

      <original post follows by Debbie Spears>

      I must admit when I first read the glowing post about the programs being offered
      at http://savingmorethanbefore.com I was convinced that the whole thing was a scam.
      Then this past weekend we took a trip to my cousin's home. It was a large out of
      state reunion. I offered to assist Jean (my cousin) to the grocery store. She
      was buying everything in sight. I thought she lost her mind. When all was said
      and done and her order was rung up it totalled $ 678.89 then suddenly the
      cashier told her $ 38.16. I thought I was hearing things until my cousin gave
      her two twenties and received her change. In the lot I asked her what just
      happened and much to my amazement she told me she gets these savings through
      this same program above that I thought was a scam. Wow! I borrowed her computer
      when we got back to her home so I could sign up. I have never seen anything like
      this before!