718AN ALERT TO ALL GROUP MEMBERS

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Jul 18, 2009

      After receiving several hundred inquries into the sampler offering at http://savingmorethanbefore.com  asked a member of my staff to sign up for this program so that I could test its effectiveness. I believe that all the research that was done is great but nothing beats actually trying a product to see if it is good. Since this program has produced such huge interests on my groups I felt I should be the "guinea pig". I am happy to report that the program works great. I have tried each part of the program with great success! In fact I was able to buy $379.94 worth of groceries and only had to pay $ 29.88. This is a wonderful program that I am recommending not only to you my members but to my entire family!