717IMMEDIATE RELEASE: A CONSUMER REPORTS TOP PICK

  • Mrs. Marion Ross
    Jul 12, 2009

      If my life was on the line I could have never imagined that a program such as
      this exists! I really hope that the lady that recommended the sampler program at
      http://expenseloophole.com sees this posting. I want to thank you from the bottom
      of my heart. Times were so desperate for us. The thought of being able to feed
      our family was getting ever more stressful. Thanks to your recommendation we
      joined this program and the savings were everything you said and much more! Last
      night we bought over $ 250.00 worth of groceries and merchandise and only had to
      pay $22.36! I think her name was Lisa or Lori anyway thank you so much for
      taking the time to share this program it has made a huge difference in our
      lives!