705Last chance for national conference early rates

  • shealeader
    May 26 7:53 PM
      Just a reminder...please post this on all your groups and blogs:

      This is the last week to get the super low rate of $195 per night at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel, where the national homeschool conference will be held. The conference organizers have decided that unsold rooms on May 31st will go back to Disney, in which case, the rates for unsold rooms will go back to over $370 a night.

      Also, the YES classes are filling up fast, as thousands are already planning to attend the conference. If you are planning to have your child take part in these really memorable learning experiences, please get them registered today. We have a maximum of 600 students per day for all of the YES classes. You can still get park hoppers on the group rate, you would just be opting out of YES classes if they are full. You do not have to take YES classes to get the group rate on the hoppers.

      For all the information on the conference (YES classes taught by Disney, conference workshops, talent show, homecoming dance, mom's retreat, dad's night, etc.) visit the website today and download the packet and then place your order:

      www.southwest-home-education.com

      You do not have to be a member to attend this conference – it is for everyone. Home educators of all faiths and backgrounds, grandparents, neighbors, and especially anyone who you know that is skeptical of homeschooling – this event is intended to present quite a different image about socialization and we need YOU to make this conference count!

      Thanks so much for all your support, and hope to see you there!

      Dianne
      928-542-1387
      fieldtrips@...

      We are not affiliated with the following sites, but we recommend them to assist you in further planning:

      For a weekly updated list of reduced airfare, we recommend:
      www.travelzoo.com

      For any questions you have about the Disneyland Resort, we recommend:
      www.disboards.com