696Important update for Disneyland homeschool conference

  • shealeader
    Apr 14, 2009
      Please forward this message to all your groups and blogs - we need your help to spread the word about the conference and don't want anyone to miss out!

      The official 3rd Annual Not Back to School Days Rally™ at Disneyland (California) – September 14-17, 2009 - is bringing you the first-ever homeschool conference at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel, and you won't want to miss it!

      We now have a conference packet available for download, you can view the latest updates on speakers and exhibitors, and you can register in one convenient place:
      http://www.southwest-home-education.com/Conference2009/conf2009.htm

      Membership in the sponsoring organization is NOT required to attend this conference - it is a national conference open to all. We have worked very hard to obtain the lowest group discounts, and the most unique speakers and exhibitors. This is a homeschool conference unlike any other, plus a super great deal on the best family vacation!

      Deadlines are quickly approaching – check the conference packet for all the deadlines and get your room reserved today. If you want to make payments, or you need to do fundraising, please contact me TODAY (this week). We are running out of time to set these two things up.

      You can make three equal payments, and this is set up manually, so contact me offlist with an email of everything you want included in your payments and I will invoice you. Don't wait, the deadline was extended to the end of this week to get the first payment in.

      On fundraising, I need 100 families to commit to selling raffle tickets. Again, please contact me offlist. You will need about 2-3 months to sell your tickets and raise the points to go, so if you want this option, you need to sign up by April 17th. We have to have 100 families who are wanting to do this fundraiser to make it work.

      Hope to see you at Disneyland in California this September! I have left my email and phone number at the end of this post – so you know it's not spam – it's a real homeschool conference at Disneyland!

      Dianne McLean
      fieldtrips@...
      928-542-1387