      From: K.E.M. <momaliveinmi@...>
      Subject: [lascruceshomeschool] Moving to Las Cruces
      To: lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, February 7, 2009, 6:18 AM

      Hi everyone,
      My name is Kathi and we will be moving to Las Cruces in April. I am
      looking for some families to connect with that also homeschool. I
      have been homeschooling for 8 years. We will be moving from Michigan.
      I have 3 boys ages 16, 15, & 14. I also have a daughter that is 9. I
      would really be interested in connecting with families that have a
      daughter close to that age. She is sad about leaving her best friend
      behind.
      We aren't moving until April because I am expecting a new little girl
      on April 8th.

      So, feel free to email me at kamartinez@charterm i.net

      I would love to start meeting people before we get there. We are also
      going to be looking for a new church, so I would like to hear about
      your church and what kind of programs they have for kids, how formal
      are they, etc,. We belong to a Christian Reformed Church up here.
      They have great programs for the kids and they aren't overly formal.
      I tend to wear jeans all the time and shorts in the summer. Nobody
      makes faces, they love me just the same. My kids go in jeans/shorts
      and t-shirts and nobody makes faces. It is just who we are. We are
      casual dressers but we love God just the same!!

      I am looking forward to meeting some of you and can't wait until we
      move out of this ice and snow!!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic