605Whole Enchilada Festival & Parade

  • jhana.morrow
    Sep 24, 2008
      A fun kick off to the festival season in Las Cruces is the Whole
      Enchilada Fiesta Parade. It will take place on Saturday, September 26th
      at 10:00 a.m along Hadley Ave. from Walnut Street to Solano Drive
      (per the Las Cruces Sun News) Watch for our very own Homeschool
      Enrichment Network & Co-op (HENCOOP) member, Lexi, as she participates
      in the parade festivities as the New Mexico Pumpkin Festival Pumpkin

      Also at 4:30 Saturday on the Robertos Stage: Lexi and her brother
      Mitchel will be proforming ballet folkloric with there dance group. And
      Sunday they will preform at the down town square of Mesilla
      at "Mantachie Sunday" .

      We hope to see everyone out and about have a great weekend!