      From: jhana.morrow <jhana.morrow@...>
      Subject: [lascruceshomeschool] Girl Scouts
      To: lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 8:31 PM

      Attention All Girls!

      Girl Scouts of the Rio Grande is always looking for more girls to
      benifit from being a Girl Scout. Girl Scouts is for ALL Girls ages
      5-18 and grades K-12. There are several programs and activites as well
      as troop to participate in and it is only $10 a year to register.

      Call (575) 526-2532 Girl Scouts of the Rio Grande - Las Cruces office

      Mom's there are many mentoring postions that you could be a part of so
      help a girl today and become a Girl Scout.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic